Thursday, April 15, 2004

Superstitions

When it comes to playoff hockey...I am quite silly. It seems that my fantastic "home court" or "home ice" advantage of the 2315 Basement just ain't what it used to be. In the Leafs-Sens series so far. I have watched 2 games at home (both losses: 4-2 and 4-1 tonight) and the 2 games I saw on the road were 2-0 shutout victories. So, what does this mean? Do I have to forego the comfort of my home for the rest of this series?

One funny random thought I saw today...Gary Roberts was pinned up against the glass by Zdeno Chara. The fans on the other end were banging the glass right in his face and making faces. That much be so annoying. How can you possibly block that out? This stupid looking oger is banging the glass so loud and hard, it might break right in front of your face while another oger (this one 6'9" is pounding you into the glass from the other side)

Happy Birthday Eric! You are truly the funniest and wittiest (word?) person I know.
Enjoy the day my friend. Hopefully I'll see ya soon...

No comments: