Thursday, May 22, 2003

10:42 pm. I am going to London tomorrow morning to a client site and I have to be there at 9:00 am so that means leaving Scarborough at 6:30 tomorrow morning. Man, that is going to be a real treat! Traffic hopefully won't be that bad that early in the morning. But I'll wait for judgement until that time.Speaking of traffic, it's been quite weird or late. Tuesday - took me 35 minutes to get to work (I even took the shortcut Tchao told me about - 409/427). Then on Wednesday, one little accident on the 427 south (I didn't take the short cut as a result) and my drive was 1 hour and 15 minutes. Then today, it was 40 minutes. So weird and inconsistent. Hopefully everything is smooth tomorrow.

YEAH it's almost Friday!!!

So it appears that Toronto might have 4 new cases of SARS as of this evening. That is kind of scary...Is this going to just be around forever like the common cold? Quite possibly. I was thinking this evening - there are so any of these diseases and other issues affecting our world's growing populaiton. Mad Cow, SARS, West Nile - these are all ways to just try to attempt to control our population. Our world is so overcrowded in general (definintely not Canada though). This excess of 6 Billion people is taking it's toll on the environment. Look at all the damn garbage we produce every year. Is that ever sorted for recyclable things? I don't think so...And look at all the water bottles in our society today - I'd say that the average person tosses out 1 - 2 bottles of water in the garbage every day either in the U.S. or Canada. Then, you go to Asia whose water is horrible for the most part. There are bottles of water everywhere and all are so bad for society..

I am falling asleep....don't have time to proof read this. Hopefully it's okay.

Oh yeah...one more thing - the Raptors got the 4th overall pick in the NBA draft lottery this evening so they'll probably choose Ford from Texas or Dwayne Wade from Marquette in Milwaukee. It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out...



No comments: