Wednesday, May 28, 2003

It seems that these days go by so fast. It's already 11:00 pm and I haven't done much tonight. After work, I had a great workout. I got home and my cousin Vish from Montreal who's in town for business came over for dinner so it was cool to chill and chat with him. Then, it was time to check my e-mail (that I can't get to while at work) and sit and reply to messages and plan my weekend.

Friday night should be awesome. I am going to go to the Karsh Kale concert at Bambu on the Lake. It WILL be wicked cause Karsh is awesome live. He is one of my marathi brothers as well so that is cool...I guarantee that you will enjoy yourself if you go to this show!

Saturday - doing a charity 5K run in support of quiting smoking. It's called Kick in the Butt
Then in the afternoon I am going to check out the RBC Taste of South Asia festival
Then at night - I am going to Cristine's Team Dragonboat fundraiser at the Chocolate Lounge...Check it out - it should be fun.

On Sunday, I leave for Montreal. Will be there for work until late on Wednesday the 4th.
Good night - gotta sit through training all day tomorrow and then go to dragonboat practice.

No comments: