Thursday, May 29, 2003

It's been a couple days since I last wrote. I am just about to go to bed but wanted to say hello before my head hits the pillow. Today was a whirlwind day. Did some suit shopping!!! I picked up two nice suits at Tom's Place - a Navy Blue suit with flat front no pleated dress pants and a Traditional Charcoal Grey suit with cuffed one pleated pants. I like them both and can't wait to pick them up (after alterations). The service at Tom's Place was fantastic and I must say...I don't regret the purchase at all. Typically when I drop a lot of cash on clothes or other ish as I did today, I am always so hesitant about it and rethink and reponder over and over again. This was one of the first times that it felt good. I knew that I was making a good investment with these purchases... These are my uniform for my job so I gotta look money. And damn, it is gonna be nice. Went to the driving range tonight and my swing is definitely improving. Got a lesson on Saturday morning to I'm excited to see how things go. Tchao and Flo - I am definitely going to try and come with you to the range one of the next times you go.

I almost didn't get tickets for the Karsh concert...they were sold out at the place I went but they had a second block of tickets available so I imagine this is gonna be an awesome show. And, I might hit up the Jay game with Smith and Tchao tomorrow before we head to the concert. In any case, this weekend is gonna be awesome and very chill with my buddies.

Question I thought of while driving home today. Those private security companies that have company careers that say "Brecker Security" or whatever other name they have - those damn cars are so similar to police cars sometimes it really sucks. Here I am zooming along on the 401 when I have to quickly start breaking cause I see what I think is a police car only to find out it's some chump security guard from the movie theatre or Walmart or something.

My cell phone randomly decides to turn off when it feels like it. It is very very very annoying. Also, I am waiting for those idiots at Telus to call me back cause they said they were giving me a bunch of features free (like caller Id, voicemail 25, etc). But when I called the other day, I was told that I'm being charged $7 and I didn't agree to that. I've left 2 stern messages so far and haven't heard antyhing...not sure what to do next but I'll figure it out.

No comments: